Horizontal mixing bucket - 50% gras & 50% short products
The DTMM was made by VDMJ since the late 1990s. This bucket is used to mix and distribute feed. The feed bucket is equipped with a mixing system that was specially developed for mixing 50% short grass (max. 8cm) with 50% other (short) rations such as maize, pulp, etc. The forage is unloaded through the door opening on the left-hand side of the machine. The bucket is hydraulically driven and fits on an articulated loader, front loader, bulldozer or telescopic handler.
On customer request the bucket can be equipped with a claw on top to pull the feed into the bucket.
- Mixing system especially for short grass (max. 8cm): fill 50% of the content of the machine with short grass, fill the other 50% with short products
- Planetary drive on the mixer
- Sheet thickness 6 and 8 and 10 mm
- Distribution with floor chain 80/12
- Stainless steel base plate over which the floor chain slides
- Hydraulic door on 1 side (2 sides is an option)
- Electrical operation (joystick box)
|DTMM 1400||DTMM 1600||DTMM 1800||DTMM 2000||DTMM 2200||DTMM 2400||DTMM 2600|
|Total width /m||1,40||1,60||1,80||2,00||2,20||2,40||2,60|
|Possible 3 point linkage for tractor?||No||No||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Price (excl. VAT)||On request||On request||On request||On request||On request||On request||On request|