Auger Bucket for maize, concentrates, beets, ... -> 1 side exit
The EV-300 feed bucket is suitable for feeding short or dry products such as (silage) maize, pulp, concentrates, beetroot, potatoes, carrots, etc. The machine is hydraulically driven and fits on a shovel as well as on a tractor. Optionally, a beet or potato blade can be provided for cutting root crops. The bucket can be provided with a door at the exit that prevents feed from falling out during transport.
As standard, the machine has straight sides. The exit tube will stick out +/- 25cm. If, for example, a trench silo has to be shovelled, the option ‘extended side’ is recommended.
- Distribution of maize and concentrates
- Chopping of beets and potatoes = option
- 1 Auger Ø300 x 6 – 8 and at exit 10mm thick
- Driven by hydraulic motor and single chain 1″ reinforced on hardened sprockets
- Plate thickness 5 and 6 mm
- Exit tube 8 mm thick
- Exit left OR right
- Wear strips welded at the bottom of the bucket
|EV Eco-300 / 1400||EV Eco-300 / 1600||EV Eco-300 / 1800||EV Eco-300 / 2000||EV Eco-300 / 2200||EV Eco-300 / 2400|
|Scoop width /m||1,15||1,35||1,55||1,75||1,95||2,15|
|Total width /m||1,40||1,60||1,80||2,00||2,20||2,40|
|Possible 3 point linkage for tractor?||No||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Price (excl. VAT)||On request||On request||On request||On request||On request||On request|