Sweeper Ø500 with floating system
The VMP Kameleon by VDMJ Machinery was developed in the early 2000s. This all-round sweeper is used in various sectors such as agriculture, the earthmoving industry, general industry, the green sector, etc.
The sweeper can be used in combination with an articulated loader, forklift, front loader, … and is available in working widths from 1.50m to 2.25m (5ft up to 7,5ft). The machine can also be fully equipped with options according to the customer’s wishes. Some examples are a side brush, hydraulic emptying of the dirt container or a water spray device.
Anyone opting for the very best quality at a good price should choose the VMP Kameleon from VDMJ Machinery.
- Made of high-strength steel
- Standard with dirt collector
- Mechanical emptying of the dirt collector as standard
- Wear-resistant rubber on the underside of the dirt collector for an undamaged surface and a longer life span of the machine
- 3 swivel castors with solid rubber tyres dia. 250×85 mm “HEAVY DUTY’
- Sturdy chassis, maintenance free
- Spring-loaded brush roller
- Highest quality PP bristles available on the market Ø500
- Standard with 3D floating system for uneven surfaces
|Working width /m||1,25||1,50||1,80||2,00||2,25|
|Total width /m||1,57||1,82||2,12||2,32||2,57|
|Volume dirt collector /l||185||220||265||295||330|
|Price (excl. VAT)||On request||On request||On request||On request||On request|